Feb 3, 2008

Gmail IMAP Account Setup needs your help!

Gmail IMAP Account Setup will fail to synchronize the special folders if the locale you use in Gmail is not included in the package. So, it needs to be translated into as many language as it can be. Now, it is submitted to BabelZilla and waiting for translation. If you concern about translation of this extension, please join BabelZilla and translate it into your language. In case you could not sign up BabelZlla account, please send me locale files you translated.

I've made the description page for the extension. Please refer to there for more information about the extension. Of course, you can post questions here and can ask by mailing me, too.

By the way, I read Thunderbird3 features in Mozilla Wiki and knew Thunderbird3 plans to support Gmail's Imap. So, the extension may comes to its end-of-life when Thunderbird3 is released. It's a sad news for me, as a developer of the extension, but it will be better to support it as a Thunderbird's feature than as an extension, I think.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your translation!

No comments:

Popular Posts