Dec 23, 2009

Maximize Message Pane will be back for Thunderbird3

I've got many requests to update Maximize Message Pane (MMP) for Thunderbird3. I didn't know it was used such many users and required even on Thunderbird3. I think Thunderbird3's tab functionality will be an alternative. It is true for some users including me, but now I know there are ones who need MMP since they don't use tabs or don't need the folder pane while seeing the thread pane.

Now you can download the first beta of MMP for Thunderbird3 at my homepage: v1.1.00b1. It has the same functions as ones for Thunderbird2 except for the following:
  • Jump folder function is removed
  • Navigation bar is removed
Please report if you find some problems. When new beta is available, the post will be updated. Please keep watching it too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I was using the MMP for a long time with Thunderbird 2/ Win XP, and I really like it, find it a really convenient add. I recently moved to Win 7 x64 and Thunderbird 3.0.1. I therefore upload your MMP 1.1.00b5. Unfortunately, the shortcut key for maximizing does not work anymore in this new configuration... Any idea why ?

Thanks in advance. And thanks again for this wonderful add !

Paddy.
patrice.congar@sfr.fr

Anonymous said...

Hi,
i have just switched from tb2 to tb3 and installed the new beta of your addon. Im using win xp 32 bit, german localization, tb in german too. But i recognized a little problem. I cant confirm the settings dialogue, the OK button seems to have no functionality. Is it disabled during beta-testing, or is it a bug?
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Jan

Unknown said...

I also found this problem of the OK button not functionning... Could it be the origin of my shortcut key problem ?

Paddy.

Popular Posts